Head Varsity Coach (email@example.com)
Head JV Volleyball Coach (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Head B-Squad Volleyball Coach
9A Volleyball Coach
9A Volleyball Coach
Welcome to Century Panther Volleyball!
Please read below to find summer information. If you find yourself having any further questions, please email Coach G.
ATTENTION 2023 FALL ATHLETES: REGISTER FOR YOUR HIGH SCHOOL FALL SPORT (7th-12th graders): Online opens Aug 1 (closes August 7 – this will ONLY be open for this time frame)
You will need to make sure that your physical is on file and up-to-date in the athletic/activities office and does NOT expire prior to November 25 or you will need to get a new one. The registration software will NOT allow you to register if you don’t have one on file or will expire.
Free and reduced meal applications will need to be completed to support your child’s scholarship eligibility and fee waivers. Once the application has been approved your child may be considered for assistance. Once approved the school administration, in which your child attends, will assist you in your requests for scholarships and fee waivers. Please fill out the application as soon as possible.
FILL OUT YOUR FREE & REDUCED MEAL APPLICATION ONLINE!
QUICK AND EASY STEP BY STEP APPLICATION
WORRY FREE – YOUR INFORMATION IS SAFE AND SECURE
1) Tryouts begin on August 14th and go until August 17th. YOU MUST BE PRESENT AT ALL TRYOUT DATES TO MAKE A TEAM.
2) August 14th through 17th tryouts will be from 4:00 PM - 8:30 PM. On Friday August 18th, there will be a Varsity and JV Scrimmage in the morning, other team practice times will be in the afternoon (time are TBD and will be communicated on Wednesday the 16th.)
3) Teams will be made on Thursday August 17th, all players will be told if they make a team or not during a private conversation with the player and all coaches.
4) Tryouts are long, however, there will be a break each night half way through to have a snack/light meal. So players are allowed to bring something to eat. (There will not be any way to heat up food, so this must be a cold lunch.)
5) Please remember, late registrations will NOT be allowed to tryout the first day. The same goes for anyone who does NOT have a physical on time. Please take care of all registration forms, payment, and physicals prior to coming to the gym. All of these forms have to go through the athletic office and CANNOT be handed to any coaches on the day of tryouts.
6) The practice times after the first initial week will be released during tryout week as well. Thank you for your patience on this, as many of our coaches work for school districts and the back to school meetings and schedules are not out yet for many of us.
7) We also know usually during tryout week or the week after there is a conflict with pictures and schedule pick ups. Depending on your grade level, if you are able to go earlier in the day, it is expected that you do this. If your time slot is only during the tryout time such as starting at 4:00, you should be the first in line at 3:45 ready to take your picture and get your schedule, and then hustle to tryouts right after. However, this MUST be communicated to a coach prior to showing up late. Freshmen are also allowed to go on Thursday during that timeslot.
If you have any other questions please reach out to Coach G.
Go Panthers! We are excited for the season to start!