We are excited to begin our preparations for the 2022 Track and Field Season. March 14th will be here before we know it! Here are a few things to help you prepare for the coming season:
- Make sure to get a physical completed and on file in time for the season.
- Take advantage of the off-season weight room access with Coach Skaden! Off-season athletes will receive training M/T/Th/F after school.
- Attend Captain's practice with your teammates. These will take place almost daily! Reach out to coaches to verify practice times and places.
- Take care of your body! Begin eating a well-balanced diet, get adequate sleep, and create healthy habits now!
- Use the time to purchase needed equipment while it is on sale and before the market caters to the spring sports. Go get your spikes, compressions, and training shoes now!
The CHSTF Staff will be busy preparing our program, developing professionally, and planning for a successful 2022 season. We will be counting down the days and are so excited to get to work with you again this spring!
ATTENTION 2022 SPRING ATHLETES: REGISTER FOR YOUR HIGH SCHOOL SPRING SPORT: Online opens February 21 (closes March 4 – this will ONLY be open for these 2 weeks)
You will need to make sure that your physical is on file and up-to-date in the athletic/activities office and does NOT expire prior to June 11 or you will need to get a new one. The registration software will NOT allow you to register if you don’t have one on file or will expire. Please go to the Athletic/Activities website to register.
Century Track and Field is ready for another incredible season!